Post-doctoral positions are available immediately to work with CISIR.
Research focus: Brain Neuroimaging research
Location: Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Perak, Malaysia
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates with a strong background in Electroencephalography (EEG) and Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIR) are encouraged to apply.
- Computational biology/bioinformatics experience.
- A Ph.D. in engineering, Biomedical engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related scientific discipline pertinent to the position.
- Experience working with and deriving meaning from complex biomedical datasets.
- Advanced experience working with EEG or FNIRS experimentation is a plus.
- Fluency programming in Python, MATLAB, or similar analysis environments and statistical methods.
- A track record demonstrating scientific creativity, collaboration, and independence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Design, evaluate and conduct experiments.
- Assist in the development of new ideas that promote current research.
- Prepare and publish scientific manuscripts.
- Work closely with students and supervise research staff as necessary.
- Operate specific equipment and train other laboratory personnel.
- Other general laboratory duties as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are interested, submit a formal application with a write-up and published papers via email by end of November 2018 to:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tang Tong Boon
Institute of Health and Analytics,
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Bandar Seri Iskandar,
31750 Tronoh, Perak, Malaysia.