29th to 1st November 2017
Kunming Dianchi International Convention & Exhibition Centre, China
To participate and exhibit CISIR HICOE Innovation Project in 78th China International Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF) to test our innovation products, receive feedback from peers and leaders and gain new potential leads. The following innovation products were exhibited in CMEF:
1.Mobile Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) System: A mobile device to assess and monitor Diabetic Retinopathy
2. EEG Quantitative Analysis Tool: This software allows the EEG data to be imported and analysed. The EEG data analysis can be done is time domain, frequency domain, and time-frequency domain.
3. Automatic Veins Locator: this product allows clinicians to not only locate the veins but also allows to find out the depth of the veins
4. Brain Navigation System: A software that allows how different brain region are connected. It allows fusion of various brain modalities to achieve higher accuracy in brain imaging
Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions Co., Ltd
No of participants
4,000 medical device manufactures from over 24 countries
120,000 visitors & buyers from over 100 countries and regions
1. This exhibition served as the excellent platform where HICOE CISIR could showcase our innovation and received valuable feedback from peers and leaders. The main feedback was regarding the user interface and that it should be simple and easy to use. In addition, it should be attractive enough with good Graphical User Interface. Another feedback was on the visualization of the results that better visualization is required that is easily followed by the user.
2. We gained valuable exposure on prospects in innovation. Contacts were established with many people from the industry and academia. After incorporating the feedback, we will contact them again for future interest